- Added new section – Global search, which allows the user to search for information about the world of cryptocurrency (messages from social networks, news from news sites, forum discussions).
- Added new section – Events Calendar, which provides information about upcoming important events related to cryptocurrency.
- Added “remember me” function for an authorized user, if the user has not logged out of the page, then there is no need to re-authorize when opening the project page (the information is stored for two weeks).
- Added ability to search among all coins in the drop-down list by the entered term.
- Introduced a system of pop-up error messages in case if one of the critical services of the project is unavailable.
- All fonts, design styles, and layout of elements in all sections of the project have been standardized and updated.
- Updated filters for Twitter messages (now the same retweets – ignored).
- For user comfort, added the ability to create alerts for coins in the statistics section(New button ALERTS).
- Fixed incorrect display of the price chart (Statistics section) if a zero values appeared.
- Removed possibility to create an Asset without specifying purchase price or coin type (Portfolio section).
- Now for the selected cryptocurrency the user can choose only those exchanges that have a price for this coin.
- Fixed error when entering special characters like *, ], \ in search fields could cause internal error.
- Fixed display of price chart, documents and forecast when switching between assets (Portfolio section).
- Fixed incorrect display of date on data points of charts( date from the future).
- Fixed an error when the identical alerts could be sent several times to the user’s email.
- Corrected the company logo for service emails (password recovery links).
- Timestamps at charts now use the timezone from user settings.
- The project’s currency service has been updated, now the price information is collected accurately and steadly.
- Sorting and filtering the table from the Overview section is now performed on the server side (increasing the query performance).
- Now clicking on the author name (for telegram messages) redirects to the original post.
- Improved sentiment analysis for documents.
- Removed SHOW ALL option from the Overview section.
- Improved document selection by author (mainly for the Influencer’s widget in the Statistics section).
- Refresh button removed from the Overview table options (unnecessary functionality for the user).
- Removed from the project feedback widget service for unstable behavior.
- The interactive user manual has been update.